Sunday, February 10, 2013

Ugandans hate the truth

By expressing my sincere frustration with Uganda's loud-mouthed "anti-corruption crusaders" and "human rights defenders" who in reality are corruption orchestrators, promoters, perpetuators, and perpetrators and human rights offenders, I have received a barrage of personal attacks and insults.

I, however, did not see anyone punching holes in my arguments neither did anyone challenge my facts with cogent reasoning. That has made me surmise that Ugandans hate the truth; they hate to be exposed, they all enjoy flattery and almost all of them are either corrupt or are corrupted.

I will not capitulate in my struggle for social justice; I will not deceive myself that I will ever stop thanking the creator for giving me the intellect that I have. I will not feel envious of the people with intellect. I will always speak the truth and I will never shy away from informing the ignorant of their ignorance. The truth of the matter is that none can know everything and none can know nothing. Because we are human, we are all inadequate in one way or another.

Even when Jesus was both human and divine, I want to surmise that because of his human nature, he also had some human weaknesses. For instance, he called certain people hypocrites and sons of serpents. He for instance told off his mother at the Wedding of Canna, "dear woman, of what concern is that to me?"

When Jesus parents found Him in the temple among the spiritual leaders, His mother, Mary, asked Him, "Child, why have you done this to us? Why did you leave without saying a word? We have been so worried that we couldn't sleep. She reproached Him just like your parents would if you were not behaving well, or when they found you after you had been missing. Usually the mother has more to say. As His mother began to chide Him, Jesus seemed surprised at what she was saying. He thought His mother shouldn't question Him like that, so instead of answering her, He asked, "Why didn't you know that I would be here? You should have known that I would be in my Father's house! He meant the temple. He was amazed and asked His mother, "Did you not know that I would be in my Father's house? Mary and Joseph didn't know how to answer His questions. Perhaps they were not as enlightened as Jesus was.

I hope all of us including those who have chosen to crucify me for my beliefs will learn a thing or two. I wish all of you well in the fight for social justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment