Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The madness of FHRI Boss

First Published on Tuesday December 3, 2013

Today at Golf Course Hotel I have confirmed one thing. We have two people in Uganda who are totally out of their senses or the senses are totally out of them. These two are Yoweri Museveni and Foundation For Human Rights Initiative (FHRI)'s Livingstone Sewanyana. For Museveni, he is insane. Unfortunately, for Sewanyana, insanity is an understatement. The man is mad. He is irredeemable. Mad men or women are those that you see eating from skip bins, dust bins or what we the Bakiga call kasasiro. Those of you who think you have always seen Livingstone Sewanyana in suits, being driven in vehicles, speaking in conferences and conventions, you have always had your eyes and minds delude you. You have always been seeing a ghost and a shadow of the former Livingstone Sewanyana who was a human rights defender.

The husbands of the women who work at FHRI that sleep with that ghost need our fervent prayers. I know it is difficult to recover from the shock. I went to Golf Course Hotel for a CCEDU function. I started CCEDU. Myself, Jackie Asiimwe, Arthur Larok, Prof Jassy Kwesiga and my brother Olweny Charles Mulozi contributed almost 90% to what is now called CCEDU. Sewanyana only had a hazy idea that would enable him further pilfer taxpayers' money of the donor communities. We concretised it into an institution that CCEDU now is. I was arrested on the 17th of August 2009 as I was distributing invitation letters for the CCEDU launch to the Makerere University school of law, the mighty faculty of social sciences and the philosophy department. If that ghost Sewanyana does not know, at least Sheila Muwanga knows best.

It is I and I alone who called on board trade unionists (and today, the acting chair of CCEDU advisory board is Irene Kaboole which Irene Kaboole I held by the hand, took to FHRI and paid for her with my own money to become FHRI life member). I was fully responsible for Kaboole's ascendency to the CCEDU advisory board. Kaboole further borrowed money from me worth 1.5 million shillings and I suffered with her.

I personally recruited the current FHRI chairman of the board Rev Canon John Kateeba Tumwine. It is me who convinced another board member Celestine Mugisha to pay up and become a life member of FHRI. I recruited Prof Yasin Olum into FHRI and has been on the board. Barbara Katende, a former board chairperson is my former teacher in the political science department.

Now the madman, fraudster and grand father of thieves Livingstone Sewanyana labels a rapist, a habitual criminal and when I am invited to a CCEDU meeting, he orders goons to manhandle me? My two chapters in the study we did for the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA) together with UNDP whose team leader was the iconic Prof John-Jean Barya and the other researchers Prof Samson James Opolot, Dr Simon Rutabajuka and Dr Ronald Wesonga, are far richer in content and substance. I wrote in chapter four on the electoral laws and in chapter six I wrote on the economics of elections. Prof Barya rated my two chapters the very best and I recommend Crispy Kaheru and all other interested parties in CCEDU to contact Prof Barya for the original report of our study.

Finally, I had gone to the CCEDU meeting to represent myself as a founder member of CCEDU but I was also representing the iconic political leader Norbert Mao the president of the only party that stands for truth and justice. Dehumanising me at the CCEDU function means dehumanising President Norbert Mao. Dehumanising President Mao means dehumanising the Democratic Party. I demand an open apology. You may call me a fool although by all standards I am not. But you can never take me for a stupid fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment