Monday, June 23, 2014

In the name of the Living God, FHRI you will never prevail against me

I have been in Makindye Chief Magistrate's court over the stupid, malicious and what I would call hopeless and normless charges engineered against me by Foundation For Human Rights Initiative (FHRI) which has now morphed into Foundation for Human Rights Infringement (FHRI). Since November last year when the Human Rights Infringement organisation started abusing the justice system with a view to isolating me using legalistic (not lawful) means, the so-called principal witness has never appeared in court. All this time, it is the staff members of FHRI from the so-called, legal service division (LSD) which clearly is now Legal Service destruction - George Musiisi and Solome Nagadya have been appearing as complainants in turn. All the time they give lame execuses to explain the absence of the superficial complainant - Doreen Namyalo.

Today, I never saw her anywhere for close to 2 hours I was at the court premises with my brother George Musiisi. Asked as to where Doreen was, the response from George was "she will appear at the right time". By the time I entered the court room, the room was full to capacity and you needed to have been there to see how scared she got and ran away so fast from where she was to another place. She behaved as though she had seen a leopard.

I wondered, "Did she think I was going to beat her  or even "undress" her from the courtroom? The guilty are eternally afraid. You needed to have been there at Golf Course Hotel at a CCEDU function to see how mad Livingstone ran to the point of ordering police goons to detain me until my brother Nicholas Opiyo came for my release. You needed to have been there to witness the dehumanisation my brother J.V Sserwaniko was subjected to because he chose to cover the scuffle. I swear upon the living God, that Livingstone Sewanyana and his poorly formatted servants who suffer from mental virus will never ever prevail upon me.

I also want to state that I will never hire anyone to defend me in this matter. I will defend myself everywhere. I am also sure that His Worship George Wategere will not be induced like it was done with disgraceful James Wambaya to convict me. But also, I want to assure Livingstone that he is walking on a very slippery ground. With me, he has reached the 9th hour. I have already informed Prof Kanyeihamba about everything and although I cannot share publicly what he told me, FHRI has laid itself bare. In fact, Dr Livingstone Sewanyana, you can meet with me at Prof Kanyeihamba's chambers tomorrow. You have so many questions to answer. You think you can always get away with impunity but this time impunity will get you away.

No comments:

Post a Comment