Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Sadly, CSOs will crumble not advance youngmen and women's resolve to extricate themselves of dictatorship


Youngmen and women are planning mass movements to liberate themselves. I congratulate them and support them 100 percent. Sadly, from experience, the so-called CSOs will shoot down these efforts in order to continue propelling systemic injustice, anarchy, poverty and hazy future for the so-called CSOs are leading beneficiaries of the status quo. In fact, they are parasitic blood suckers. They are vultures and all things bad. Many of them are poorly formatted and have mental and moral viruses. I will be shocked if CSOs surprise and shock me by doing the opposite of what I know them for. 
 
Accordingly,  I pity these idealistic, visionary and justice-thirsty young men and women who under the stewardship of CCEDU which is a project under FHRI headed by Livinstone Sewanyana and coordinated by Crispy Kaheru. I have huge doubts about initiatives to further justice championed by people who are more corrupt than corruption, people who are more unjust than injustice, more undignified than dignity; more demonic than the demon itself. For the past five years of CCEDU's existence, apart from electoral reform proposals which we did best in our UNECA/CBR study conducted by Prof John-Jean Barya as a project head together with yours truly, Dr Simon Rutabajuka, Dr Ronald Wesonga and Prof Samson Opolot, what has CCEDU done that is worth taking about?

How better is CCEDU from the other electoral reform groups that we have had in the past- CEJOCU, NOCEM and DEM-Group which I am sure even todate is far better than CCEDU in terms of efficiency but for lack of donor support. How sure are you guys that you are not consciously or unconsciously pushing the donor-driven agenda that only helps to legitimise Museveni's dictatorship?

Where do you think the problem is? And by the way, ask yourself; virtually all NGOs claim to be the voice of the voiceless but why not amplify their voices to speak for themselves? Why stiffle their freedom of speech, expression and free thought? And here is how it should be done. Other than preoccupying yourselves with talkshops [not workshops] while duping the entire world that you care for the voiceless, get video and audio recorders, go to slums in Kikubamutwe, Kimombasa, Kivvuru, Katanga, Kifumbira and others, ask them whether they feel elections are helpful to them. Ask them the relevancy of CCEDU but also ask them whether they know it. I have learnt from a study I am conducting that the name Crispy Kaheru sounds bigger than CCEDU.

I started CCEDU. I was tortured, dehumanised and arrested and later detained at Makerere when I had gone to deliver invitations for the CCEDU launch. I drew the critical names of the current executive leaders and board leaders of CCEDU.

For those who do not know how CCEDU started, it was christened CCEDU by my brother Arthur Larok. I can count for you those who were in the initial processes of forming CCEDU. I gave a lot of input and the idea of borrowing from other similar organisations like ZESN was my idea. I worked so hard for CCEDU only to discover it was Livingstone's cash cow. Crispy was recruited from Spain without following any democratic procedures. The first volunteer who conceptualised CCEDU and turned into a product that it is now is Gwadda. Both Crispy and Livingstone are despicable mediocres. Mediocrity begets mediocrity.

If we are to make any headway, those who claim they are giving us humanitarian support must channel it through political parties for they are the only viable entities. Is our society civil? If not, how then do we have civil society organisations if we do not have a civil society.

These people pursuing their selfish aggrandisement while capitalising on the plight of our citizens are akin to a person who dances on the grave of a dead man. But not only that, they are mass murderers. This is my brutaaly honest opinion. You either take it or leave it. No right to abuse me. If Crispy and Sewanyana feel I have defamed them, I am ready to defend myself in this civil suit invoking justification and fair comment as my defences. 
 
CONTACTS: +256702843552
vnuwagaba@gmail.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment