Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Working with FHRI now is self-destructive

Working with the self-christened Foundation For Human Rights Initiative (FHRI) is a murder to ones career now. I regret having worked there. FHRI which clearly is now Famed for Human Rights Infringement, Forum for Human Rights Impingement, but also whose last initial changes from A-Z whereby it becomes Famed for Human Rights Abuse (FHRA), Focus on Human Rights Bashing (FHRB), Forum for Human Rights Combustion (FHRC), Foundation for Human Rights Decadency (FHRD), Foundation for Human Rights Destruction (FHRD), Foundation for Human Rights Degradation (FHRD), Foundation for human rights devaluation (FHRD) under the leadership of Livingstone who now is a dead stone. And I mean dead in moral and mental aspects (he can file a defamation suit against me since for him he believes in legalistic means to kill the socially beneficial end - justice).

I have deep respect for these thoroughly intelligent and morally upright people who are now trapped in an intricate puzzle: 1. Sheila Muwanga, 2. Elizabeth Nantamu, 3. Josephine Kankunda, 4. Alice Nassaka, 5. Milly Nakakande. 5. Penny Mbabazi

I find these people to be intellectual giants capable of even running the state using their brains. I have never found any of them wanting. Engage Sheila, she is faultless because for her her primary consideration is human rights. Betty is very intelligent but sometimes doubtful - she appeals to logic and meticulous study to arrive at a conclusion. Sheila will arrive at a conclusion so swiftly but that conclusion especially if it has human rights connotations will be the very best. If Sheila was a judge in any court, it is possible nobody would be convicted while innocent.

Josephine shares similar character traits with Sheila. She is a superb intellectual but also I have never seen anybody with the love for humanity that surpasses that of Josephine. She is not only a full woman but accomplished, refined and exact.
Go to Alice, very passionate on human rights. Come to Milly. She is an embodiment of humility, love and mercy. She speaks not by words but by actions and treatment. She shares the little or the much she has with those in need.

Come to Penny Mbabazi Atuhaire. A very hardworking, consultative person constantly in search of knowledge. Both Sheila and Penny write opinion pieces in papers. You read their works and you leave uplifted. While Sheila on paper speaks purely through the heart, Penny's works reflect hard work and an insatiable search for knowledge. Ultimately, sooner than since what you consume if you are genuine informs your thought if you are not a pretender, Penny will soon be as thorough as Sheila. I have not written much about Alice because I have never shared a desk with her but I have subjected all those powerful women to psychological, analytical surgery.

My concern is, why does Sewanyana deliberately kills their career? Does he not know that I am going to share all this with the FHRI donors and the international community but also share everything on the human rights defenders' mailing list? Sadly, with a few exceptions, all Executive Directors of NGOs seem to have sucked the same breast with Livingstone. It is JK Zirabamuzale who has no thirst for money that does CSO work professionally but with handicaps because without mone, you can only do so much or so little.

I have stated before several times, if huge chunks of money to NGOs are not given to political parties whose structures and mandate start with and end with the subaltern on the grassroots, the country will continue riding for a fall.

And that is not to say NGOs are unnecessary. They are actually inevitable. But the practice now is that the NGOs serve the interests of the dictatorship. People like Niringiye who hobnob with the likes of Kaheru while at the same time purporting to advance democracy, we need prayers. But also, we need to judge serious people on the basis of their character. If a person is patronising, condescending and has an inflated ego just because he/she has a PhD, then that PhD would like they say permanent head damage. I have tested Zac Niringiye and found him to be exactly that. Zac is a public figure and public figures have no public lives. I have talked with people who know this man of God, I have myself suffered when I analysed the Black Monday Movement, I have met him countless times. He is a mere demagogue who does not speak from his tongue. I am sure, I will be crucified but I do not fear that. I have my academic freedom which is summed up into freedom of thought, freedom of speech, freedom of expression. Niringiye will not give Uganda democracy because he is not democratic. He is intolerant. In fact, when I raised queries, immediately the director of CBR raised me, paid me money the research organisation owed me and I was given a letter saying, my affiliation with CBR had expired and would not be renewed. Those who gave me the letter told me, the reason was because I talked about Niringiye. We even talk about God. Is Niringiye superhuman and superdivine? Gag me if you so wish but I have already said it.
God is saving Uganda. Nicholas Opiyo, Godber W. Tumushabe, Richard Ssewa, Uganda Journalists, Julie Nabwire, Moses Khisa, Asuman Basalirwa, Norbert Mao, Maj Gen Mugisha Muntu, Col. Dr. Kizza Besigye, Kizza Besigye, Kizza Besigye, Andrew M. Mwenda, Karamagi Andrew, Bwesigye Bwa Mwesigire, David Zac Ruzaaza Niringiye, Bishop David Zac Niringiye, David Zac Niringiye, BLACK Monday Movement, Moses , Nuwagaba Moses, Moses Khisa, Mesharch W. Katusiimeh, Arinaitwe Otim Rugyendo, Charles Rwomushana, Charles Rwomushana, Fred Charles Afunaduula, Charles Odongtho, Edris Kiggundu, Uganda Police Force, Tom Voltaire Okwalinga Tvo, Tvo-Uganda, Chris Obore, Chris Barugahare, Byamugyisha Moses, Moses Odokonyero, Moses Karugaba, Jimmy Odoki Acellam, Citizens' Coalition for Electoral Democracy in Uganda - CCEDU

No comments:

Post a Comment