Wednesday, February 1, 2017

BLOCKAGE FROM USING THE MISR LIBRARY

Blockage from accessing MISR Library Inbox
Add star Vincent Nuwagaba<vnuwagaba@gmail.com> Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 6:50 PM
To: Mahmood Mamdani <mahmood.mamdani@columbia.edu>, "pavc@admin.mak.ac.ug" <pavc@admin.mak.ac.ug>, ar <ar@acadreg.mak.ac.ug>, kalawyer1 <kalawyer1@yahoo.co.uk>, kayihurakale1 <kayihurakale1@gmail.com>, okellogwang <okellogwang@gmail.com>, buyinza <buyinza@rgt.mak.ac.ug>, principal <principal@chuss.mak.ac.ug>, mmusoke <mmusoke@mulib.mak.ac.ug>, Irene Mbawaki <agogongu@gmail.com>, baryajadv <baryajadv@yahoo.com>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Dear Prof Mamdani,

I have been shocked today as I was going to the MISR library, I was blocked by the policeman who attempted to manhandle me. The policeman's name is Oketcho. I was told that the administration of MISR does not allow me inside the library because I am not a registered student. I was shown a communication on the noticeboard to that effect but it was not signed by any of the administrators that I know.

I know that the topmost manager at MISR is you Prof Mahmood Mamdani and in your absence it is the acting director Lawyer Kafureeka.
I am an admitted student with a fellowship letter signed by the MISR PhD administrator Simon Musoke. You yourself held my hand last year in December handed me over to Irene and told her that I should be allowed to use the library until next year in January when I report for classes in January 2015 since you had irregularly given away my place to a lady who hitherto had not qualified.

I am not the one who refused to register myself neither did I refuse to report for classes. I was blocked.
I need an explanation as to why the police should be placed at MISR to block me from accessing the library. And I pray that my status be clarified as fast as possible.
As we build for the future.

Vincent Nuwagaba
+256702843552
Robert Fungo Matanda If Vincent thinks has a case let him go to courts of law and Sue. But I think you can't be holding a provisional admission for 3 years and still claim to be a PhD student
Samuel Oola Olara
Samuel Oola Olara Our education system has become floppy and unkempt. Look for resources and fly abroad for a world class intellectual dispensation and only return to bulwark against the perennially gomless African academics who are largely an appendage of tyrannical regimes.
Samuel Oola Olara
Samuel Oola Olara What is happening to Mahmoud now a days? Has the juju and
Samuel Oola Olara
Samuel Oola Olara Clouded his minds?

No comments:

Post a Comment