Wednesday, February 1, 2017

MISR FELLOWSHIP


Add star Vincent Nuwagaba<vnuwagaba@gmail.com> Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 4:16 PM
To: "unifog.kabaasa" <unifog.kabaasa@gmail.com>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
 

Dear Bruce,
I hope all is well. I would like to know whether you could have talked to Dr Okello Ogwang in regard to my fellowship. Meanwhile, I have never received any communication from the Post-Graduate Coordinator Simon Musoke. I am pretty sure that those that were admitted have already been communicated to.
This time if I am disregarded I am more than ready to drag this matter to the courts of law. I am very sure that my friend Ladislaus Rwakafuuzi can give me pro bono. I have been quiet but I cannot sit on my rights. I am reliably informed that up to this day, my money still comes.

Meanwhile, there is one student  who was allegedly recruited by Prof. Mamdani without applying. Another French student was also recruited irregularly for the fellowship is meant for African students. I would beg that you get in touch with both Okello Ogwang and Mahmood to establish exactly what my fate is. I am very sure that with your input, things will work out.

Regards,
Vincent

No comments:

Post a Comment