Saturday, February 25, 2017

MY DISAGREEMENT WITH THOMAS TAYEBWA IS IDEOLOGICAL


Neema Thomas More, my difference with Tayebwa is ideological. And like you said, do not think I knew you yesterday. I knew you back then when you were still a teenager visiting Uncle Daudi's place. I know your sisters and for your information, you are from our family in Nyandago - from the late Laurensio Katarahweire, the Archangelos, Manuel and Gervase all of whom passed away were my very good friends and family members.
So Neema Thomas More, you have no right whatsoever to tell me on my wall to find myself as if I am lost. If you want to do it, do it on your wall and we debate. As for me, I cannot block you and I hope you will not. Just like Tayebwa is your brother, I am equally your brother. Debate ideologically. Tell Tayebwa to unblock me and he joins the debate. Otherwise, I am soon giving him a killer punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment